Fun fact – according to the National Coffee Association, 64% of US adults have at least one cup of coffee every day, up from 57% in 2016.
Leading the charge is Bulletproof, a company widely known for the celebrity-favored Bulletproof Coffee, which has announced two new coffee flavors: Vanilla Latte + Collagen Protein and Dark Chocolate + Collagen Protein.
With the ready-to-drink coffee and tea industry expected to reach sales of $116 billion by 2024 (according to Grand View Research), up from $71 billion in 2015, Bulletproof will be expanding its current line of RTD coffee, which currently includes Original, Vanilla, Mocha, and Original + Collagen Protein.
Packed with 15g of protein and 0g of sugar, the coffee is made with Bulletproof’s three core ingredients of mold-free coffee, Brain Octane Oil, and grass-fed butter. The healthy fats offer nutritionally-packed, anti-inflammatory benefits, including vitamins A, K, and E to nourish your heart, brain, and eyes, and omega-3 fatty acids. With the addition of collagen protein, the coffee also promotes skin repair, good digestion, and muscle growth – perfect for keeping the body healthy through the winter!
The additional flavors will be available nationwide at grocery stores for $4.99 per 11.1oz bottle, and on Bulletproof.com and Amazon.com for $59.88 per 12-pack.
Coconut Almond Vanilla Latte Coffee Smoothie
- 6 ounces of Vanilla Latte Cold-Brew Bulletproof Coffee
- 1/2 cup of full-fat canned coconut milk (BPA-free)
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil or MCT oil
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 1/8 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of cacao nibs
- 2 scoops collagen protein powder
- Sweetener to taste (optional)
- Add coffee, coconut milk, avocado, Brain Octane Oil, almond butter, salt, cinnamon, nibs, and sweetener to the blender; turn on medium for 30 seconds.
- Add collagen protein and put the blender on a low setting until fully mixed (be sure to blend on the lowest setting, as collagen protein molecules are very delicate and can be ruptured during the blending process).
Cold-Brew Dark Chocolate-Coffee Panna Cotta
- An 11-ounce container of Dark Chocolate Cold-Brew Bulletproof Coffee
- 1 ¾ tsp grass-fed gelatin
- 1 Tbsp filtered water
- Optional: Sweetener, cinnamon, or vanilla to taste
- Optional Toppings: chopped or shaved bulletproof chocolate, whipped coconut cream or toasted coconut
- In a small saucepan, add the gelatin and water and stir to combine. Set this aside for a minute or two to allow it to ‘bloom’ and thicken.
- When the gelatin has bloomed, add in ¼ cup of the cold brew mocha and heat on low until the gelatin has completely dissolved.
- Now add the remaining cold brew and stir to combine. Remove the pan from heat.
- Pour the mixture into 2 small glass jars, then place them in the fridge to set, which should take 1 to 2 hours.
- When they’re ready, serve and enjoy.