Being surrounded by land on all sides, Delhi presents very hot summers. Therefore, roaming around Delhi dressed in your best is not really a good thing to do during the day. However, that does not mean you will sit inside a café or a restaurant every single day without having fun. Thus, instead of worrying about not being able to enjoy yourself, you should check out the Pune to Delhi flight tickets rate at ease. There are plenty of things that you can do in Delhi even if the sun is burning down. And, in case you are not aware of what can be done for fun in Delhi in the summer months, read on to discover the real fun!
- Go for Ice Skating with Friends and Family: Ice-skating can be really fun once you get used to it. However, even if you have never tried it out before, you don’t have to worry at all. With the help of the trainers there, you can surely pick up the basics of skiing in the allotted time. And, even if you don’t learn as quickly as expected, falling on the ice will surely be fun as long as your friends don’t post that embarrassing video on social media.
- Have Fun on Raahgiri Day: Yes, we know you love to sleep until the late morning on Sundays. However, what if waking up early could open up a lot of fun? This can be possible at Connaught Place on Raahgiri Day which is a social initiative to keep the Delhites fit and happy in summer. Between 6 am and 9 am on every Sunday, you can enjoy a number of activities including yoga, cycling, jogging, street ludo and others. Thus, if you are up for some real fun, you should not miss on this every Sunday morning.
- Compete against Your Friend to Have the Most Number of Kulfis: Having kulfi in summer is very refreshing. However, you don’t get to have kulfi a lot on a regular basis. So, why don’t you compete with your friend on a hot summer day and gulp down as many kulfis as you want to? And, if you win, you can ask your friends to give you a treat the next day with ice goal, aam panna, radio, and other refreshing food items topping the menu.
- Experience the Joy of being an Eskimo at the Ice Bar: The best thing that you can do in summer is to walk into Ice Bar and experience the life of an Eskimo. You can sit on an ice chair or an ice sofa, hold an ice glass in style and have your favourite drink in the coolest way possible. And, in case you are feeling cold, you can hit the dance floor and dance to your favourite tune apart from taking part in the karaoke
- Chill Out a Pool Party with Friends: Summers cannot be complete without splashing into the cool blue waters. And, since there isn’t a sea beach in Delhi, the best way to have fun is to organize a pool party. You can attend one at a posh hotel or even an amusement park. In fact, if you want to enjoy a lot, visiting an amusement park is going to be the best choice. You can also enjoy the various fun rides with your friends and dance to the latest numbers.
Thus, visiting Delhi is going to be a great decision if you know what to do in summer. So, check the Pune to Delhi flight tickets rate and book your ticket without hesitation. As you have already found out what to do in summer, you can enjoy a cool trip to Delhi even in summer.