NYC’s newest nightlife and culinary destinations opened at the Moxy Chelsea Hotel this past weekend – and both the property’s sky-high club and Italian restaurant have already seen their fair share of famous faces. Located atop the hotel’s 35th floor, The Fleur Room’s floor-to-ceiling windows had film and fashion’s inner circle snapping photos all weekend long. On the first floor of the hotel,Feroce Ristorante was busy firing up delectable bites for VIP guests.
Thursday night, Moxy Chelsea held a grand opening party for Feroce and The Fleur Room.
- People Magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive Idris Elba stopped by Feroce to indulge in custom-made pizzas after a long day of SNL rehearsals. The actor/DJ, who hosted SNL this past Saturday for the first time, cozied up in one of the restaurant’s booths with fiancé Sabrina Dhowre to talk through his pre-show nerves. The bride-to-be was overheard encouraging Idris and telling him how great his rehearsals had been all week.
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Josephine Skriver and Jasmine Tookes were quick to turn the night into a photo shoot. After playing with live bunnies on a bed of flowers in hotel’s Instagram-worthy Mondo Suite, (featured photo) the supermodels headed up to their VIP table at The Fleur Room to party under the club’s massive disco ball – an original relic from iconic LA nightclub Vertigo.
- Newly single Ryan Seacrest arrived after midnight to avoid photographers and posted up at a VIP table overlooking the Empire State Building at The Fleur Room.
Instagram famous model and ‘Dancing With The Stars’ contestant Alexis Ren was also spotted at Feroce, enjoying a nightcap before she headed back up to her room at Moxy Chelsea.
- Showtime’s newest drama ‘City On A Hill’ wrapped a day of filming for an impromptu cast party at Bar Feroce. Cast members Aldis Hodge, Amanda Clayton, Mark O’Brien and Jere Shea, along with series creator Chuck MacLean gathered together for a few rounds of specialty cocktails.
- Celebrity tattoo artist JonBoy left his new exclusive tattoo shop at Moxy Times Square after a day of work to celebrate the grand opening of Feroce and The Fleur Room.
Friday night, several fashion insiders celebrated the recent launch of Anemone swimwear at The Fleur Room. Anemone founders Joshua Shaub and Lauren Arapage hosted their VIP guests to a dinner at Old Rose before hitting The Fleur Room for the after-party. Guests included: NYC it-girl and model Jacquelyn Jablonski and designers Alexandra O’Neill and Kat Mendenhall.
- Model Jacquelyn Jablonski was dressed to play, wearing a floor length cheetah print coat and white crop top that displayed her toned physique. She was seen on the arm of Valentino’s Justin Warren all night.
- Emily Ratajkowski, wearing an oversized pinstripe suit, was spotted on The Fleur Room dancefloor with husband Sebastian Bear-McClard.
For more info. on Moxy Chelsea click here.