Pictured: Ohio City Galley (Cleveland), Fort Street Galley (Detroit), Smallman Galley and Federal Galley (Pittsburgh) – This Magic Moment
#FollowTheFloat is Bullfrog + Baum’s month-long, national campaign, dedicated to celebrating World Pride this June and giving back to the LGBTQ community.
Visit a participating restaurant during the month of June and order their #FollowTheFloat menu item – from New York City, where World Pride is taking place this year, to Denver (and cities in between), there are plenty of opportunities to take pride in your drink or food of choice.
A portion of the proceeds raised from the sale of each individual menu item will be donated to GLAAD. To raise awareness even further, snap a picture and #FollowTheFloat as Bullfrog + Baum will donate $1 per hashtag, up to $1,000.
The campaign runs throughout the full month of June.
Participating restaurants and their offerings include:
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer (all NYC locations) – The Pride with grenadine, pineapple juice, Midori, Blue Curaçao, and Tito’s Vodka, garnished with an orange
- Katz’s Delicatessen (NYC) – Egg Cream Float, the classic egg cream reimagined for Pride
- L’Artusi (NYC) – Mrs. Harris’ Punch with bourbon, brandy, apricot liqueur and peach iced tea, garnished with edible flowers
- Anfora (NYC) – Touch The Passion with tequila, dry Curaçao, passion fruit, lime, grapefruit bitters and sparkling wine
- Great Northern Food Hall (NYC) – Sunshine, Lemon Drops & Rainbows with Cardinal Spirits Pride Vodka, lemon and sugar, garnished with a sugar rim and rainbow cherry skewer; Mai Ukulele with Privateer Pride Silver Rum, habanero pineapple syrup, lime and Privateer Navy Yard float, served layered on the rocks with a rainbow salted rim
- The Cantor Roof Garden Bar at The Met (NYC) – Pride & Tonic with Lemon, Gin, Bitters Thyme and Quinine
- Magic Hour (NYC) – Rosé Olé Margarita with tequila, lime, agave and strawberry puree, shared between 2-4 people
- Bonsai Kakigori (NYC) – Root Beer Float Kakigori with vanilla, cashew and root beer
- Boucherie and Petit Boucherie (NYC) – Pride Punch with lillet rose, mint, grapefruit and sparkling wine
- Partners Coffee (West Village location) – Partners Pride Float with housemade blueberry vanilla syrup, sparkling water and a double shot of Partner’s signature Bedford espresso, served over ice and topped with whipped cream, edible rainbow glitter and cotton candy
- Rafele (NYC & Rye) – Espresso Yourself Martini, a classic espresso martini with a cheesecake floater and dollop of cream
- Queens Bully (Forest Hills) – The Rainbow Float, a partnership between Queens Bully x Chillato x Bayside Brewery, with Bayside’s Queens Bully Ale and Chillato’s rainbow swirl blend of blueberry, passionfruit and lemon sorbetos
- Scotch 80 Prime at Palms Casino Resort (Las Vegas) – You’ll Float, Too with Ketel One Botanical Cucumber & Mint, Italicus, lemon syrup, mint leaves, Fever Tree sparkling lemon soda and ice cream
- Ohio City Galley (Cleveland), Fort Street Galley (Detroit), Smallman Galley and Federal Galley (Pittsburgh) – This Magic Moment with pineapple rum, fernet branca, Frangelico, edible glitter and rainbows
- TAG Burger Bar (Denver) – Rainbow Root Beer Float with root beer, unicorn ice cream, crème filled wafer sticks and blonde brownie chunks
- TAG Restaurant (Denver) – Isla Floatante with passion fruit consommé, duo of raspberry meringues and coconut tuile
For more information about the campaign, the participating restaurants and the menu items, please visit www.followthefloat.com and follow @bullfrogandbaum.